|←Author Index: Ma||Thomas Martyn
|One of the earliest English exponents of the Linnaean system|
- 1763: Plantæ Cantabrigiensis
- 1792–1794 Flora Rustica, 4 vols.
- 1793: The Language of Botany
- 1807: The Gardeners' and Botanists' Dictionary
- Letters on the elements of botany, addressed to a lady, by the celebrated J. J. Rousseau. Translation of Jean Jacques Rousseau's 'Lettres Elementaires sur la Botanique a Madame de L
- Observations on the language of botany Transactions of the Linnean Society, Volume 1, Number 1
Works about Martyn
- “Martyn, Thomas (1735-1825),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|