Author:Thomas Moore (1821-1887)
For authors with similar names, see Author:Thomas Moore.
|←Author Index: Mo||Thomas Moore
F.L.S. Curator of the Garden of the Apothecaries Company at Chelsea, 1848-1887.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "T. Mo."
- Co-editor with William P. Ayres of the Gardeners' Magazine of Botany (Monthly 1850-1851)
- A Handbook of British Ferns: intended as a guide and companion in fern culture, and comprising scientific and popular descriptions, with engravings... (1848)
- Index Filicum: A Synopsis, with Characters, of the Genera, and an Enumeration of the Species of Ferns, with Synonymes, References, &c. (1857)
- Edited Illustrations of Orchidaceous Plants: a series of one hundred figures (1857)
- Nature-printed British Ferns: being figures and descriptions of the species and varieties of ferns found in the United Kingdom (nature prints by Henry Bradbury) (1863)
- http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1242036 list of books by Moore, Thomas (1821-1887)
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|