|←Author Index: Mo||Thomas More
|An English author, politician, and lawyer.|
- History of King Richard III (1513/1518)
- Libellus vere aureus, nec minus salutaris quam festivus, de optimo rei publicae statu deque nova insula Utopia (common title: Utopia)
- Dialogue of Comfort Against Tribulation (1534)
- Lady Fortune, lengthy poem berating those who trust in luck
- Letter to his daughter, Margaret, July 5, 1535 – the night before he was beheaded.
- Prayer of Thomas More, written during his imprisonment in the Tower of London
Works about More
- The Life of Sir Thomas More, written by William Roper, his son-in-law
- Sir Thomas More article in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.