|←Author Index: Ap||Victor Appleton|
|Stratemeyer Syndicate as author of several series of children's books.Pseudonym used by the|
- Don Sturdy series, 15 books published between 1925 and 1935
- Motion Picture Chums series, 7 books published between 1913 and 1916
- Moving Picture Boys series, 15 books published between 1913 and 1922
- Movie Boys series, 17 books published between 1926 and 1927
- Tom Swift series, 40 books published between 1910 and 1941
- Tom Swift, Jr. series, 33 books published between 1954 and 1971 (as Victor Appleton II)
- Tom Swift III series, 11 books published between 1981 and 1984
Two later Tom Swift series have been published, but these were not part of the Syndicate's work.
- This series combines the Motion Picture Chums and Moving Picture Boys series in a new format.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923. They may be copyrighted outside the U.S. (see Help:Public domain). However, works published before 1923 may be in the public domain in countries where they would ordinarily be copyrighted (due to the term of 70 years [or less] after the author's death having not yet expired) but whose legislature has waived copyright by accepting the rule of the shorter term.