|←Author Index: Ph||Wendell Phillips
|American abolitionist, advocate for Native Americans, orator and lawyer.|
- No Union With Slaveholders (1845)
- The Scholar is a Republic
Works about Phillips
- “Phillips, John,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1900.
- “Phillips, Wendell” by Thomas Wentworth Higginson in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Phillips, Wendell” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.