Author:Wesley Stoker Barker Woolhouse
|←Author Index: Wo||Wesley Stoker Barker Woolhouse
|Fellow of the Royal Astronomical Society.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. S. B. W."
- An elementary treatise on the application of the algebraic analysis to geometry (1831)
- Elements of the differential calculus (1854)
- The measures, weights & moneys of all nations; and an analysis of the Christian, Hebrew, and Mahometan calendars (1859)
- “Calendar” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911. (with T. G.)
- "obit. for Wesley S. B. Woolhouse" (Feb. 1894). Monthly notices of the R. A. S. 54: 204-206.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|