Author:William Beecroft Bottomley
|←Author Index: Bo||William Beecroft Bottomley
|Biologist and soil scientist.|
- The assimilation of nitrogen by certain nitrogen-fixing bacteria in the soil (1910)
- Some effects of bacteriotoxins on the germination and growth of plants (1911)
- The fixation of nitrogen by free-living soil bacteria (1911)
- Some conditions influencing nitrogen fixation by aerobic organisms (1912)
- Some effects of humates on plant growth (1912)
- Ammonium Humate as a source of nitrogen for plants (1913)
- The effect of soluble humates on nitrogen fixation and plant growth (1913)
- The bacterial treatment of peat (1914)
- Some accessory factors in plant growth and nutrition (1914)
- The significance of certain food substances for plant growth (1914)
- "Sir Joseph Henry Gilbert 1817—1901" in Oliver, Francis Wall (ed.), Makers of British botany.
- The formation of humic bodies from organic substances (1915)
- A bacterial test for plant-food accessories (auximones) (1915)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1922, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.