Author:William David Ross
|←Author Index: Ro||Sir (William) David Ross
|A Scottish philosopher, known for work in ethics.|
- Aristotle (1923) OCLC 56916815all editions
- The Right and the Good (1930)
- Foundations of Ethics (1939)
- Plato's Theory of Ideas (1951)
- Kant's Ethical Theory (1954)
- Metaphysics (1908), 2nd. ed. (1928)
- Nichomachean Ethics (1908). Oxford: Clarendon Press.
- Aristotle Selections (1927) OCLC 373655all editions Renewal RE312763
- Aristotle's Metaphysics : a revised text with introduction and commentary (1924) OCLC 7358999all editions
- Aristotle's Physics (1936) OCLC 1304166all editions
- 'The Basis of Objective Judgments in Ethics'. International Journal of Ethics, 37: 113-127. 1927
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1971, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 30 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.