Author:William Edmondstoune Aytoun
|←Author Index: Ay||William Edmonstoune Aytoun
|A Scottish poet, humorist and writer.|
- Lays of the Scottish Cavaliers and Other Poems
- Lays of the Scottish Cavaliers
- Miscellaneous Poems
Works about Aytoun
- “Aytoun, William Edmondstoune,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Aytoun, William Edmonstone” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Aytoun, William Edmonstoune” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|