Author:William Elford Leach
|←Author Index: Le||William Elford Leach
|English zoologist and marine biologist.|
- Zoological Miscellany (1814-1817)
- Monograph on the British Crabs, Lobsters, Prawns and other Crustacea with pedunculated eyes (1815-1817)
- Systematic catalogue of the Specimens of the Indigenous Mammalia and Birds that are preserved at the British Museum (1816)
- Synopsis of the Mollusca of Great Britain (circulated 1820, but not published until 1852).
Works about Leach
- “Leach, William Elford,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|