|←Author Index: Go||William Godwin
|Mary Shelley.An English political writer and novelist, considered one of the first exponents of utilitarian, and one of the first modern proponents of anarchist philosophy. Father of|
- An Enquiry Concerning Political Justice
- The Adventures of Caleb Williams
- Lives of the Necromancers
- St. Leon: A Tale of the Sixteenth Century
Works about Godwin
- “Godwin, William,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Godwin, William (1756-1836),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- William Godwin, by William Hazlitt. Essay in The Spirit of the Age.
- “Godwin, William,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1906.
About Godwin's works