|←Author Index: Ha||William Hayley
|William Blake.Poet and biographer. Patron to|
- Life of Milton
- Essays and Epistles; a Poetical Epistle to an Eminent Painter (1778)
- Essay on History 1780
- Triumphs of Temper 1781 [page scan index 1801 edition]
- Essay on Sculpture 1800
- Triumphs of Music 1804
- Life of Cowper 5 volumes 1803-1804, illustrated by William Blake
- Ballads Founded on Anecdotes Relating to Animals 1805, with illustrations by Blake
- Review of Triumphs of Music in English Bards and Scotch Reviewers by Lord Byron
- “Hayley, William” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Hayley, William,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|