|←Author Index: Ho||William Hogarth
|English painter, printmaker, pictorial satirist, social critic and editorial cartoonist and caricaturist|
||There are no works on Wikisource by this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
Works about Hogarth
- “Hogarth, William (1697-1764),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- Biographical anecdotes of William Hogarth, John Nichols (1785) (External scan)
- Anecdotes of William Hogarth, Written by Himself, edited by J.B. Nichols. London: J. B. Nichols and Son (1833)
- The Works of William Hogarth, by John Trusler (1833)
- William Hogarth, Painter, Engraver, and Philosopher: Essays on the Man, the Work, and the Time, by George Augustus Sala (1866)
- A bibliography of William Hogarth, by Frank Weitenkampf (1890)
- Willam Hogarth, by Austin Dobson (1891) (External scan)
- Willam Hogarth, by George Elliott Anstruther (1902) (External scan)
- Willam Hogarth, by Gerard Baldwin Brown (1905) (External scan)
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.