Author:William Hyde Wollaston
|←Author Index: Wo||William Hyde Wollaston
|English chemist and physicist discoverer of palladium and rhodium.|
- On double images caused by atmospherical refraction, 1800
- On a New Metal, Found in Crude Platina, 1804
- On the Discovery of Palladium; With Observations on Other Substances Found with Platina, 1805
- On the Force of Percussion, Bakerian lecture, 1805
- On Super-Acid and Sub-Acid Salts, 1808
- On the discovery of potash in sea water, 1820
- On sounds inaudible by certain ears, 1821
- On the apparent direction of eyes in a portrait, 1826
- A description of a microscopic doublet, 1829
Works about Wollaston
- “Wollaston, William Hyde,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.