Author:William Julius Mickle
|←Author Index: Mi||William Julius Mickle
- There's nae Luck aboot the Hoose (1769)
- The Lusiad: or, The discovery of India: an epic poem (1776), an English translation of The Lusiads, from the Portuguese of Luís de Camões (transcription project)
- Almada Hill (1781) (External scan)
- The Prophecy of Queen Emma (1782)
- Cumnor Hall (1784)
Works about Mickle
- “Mickle, William Julius” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Mickle, William Julius,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.