|←Author Index: Le||Sir William Lee-Warner
M.A., K.C.S.I. Member of Council of India. Secretary in the Political and Secret Department of the India Office. Author of the Life of the Marquis of Dalhousie; Memoirs of Field-Marshal Sir Henry Wylie Norman; The Protected Princes of India; &c.|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. L.-W."
- “Dalhousie, James Andrew Broun Ramsay, 1st Marquess of” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
Contributions to the Dictionary of National Biography
- Blackwood, Frederick Temple
- Bradford, Edward Ridley Colborne
- Bulwer, Edward Earle Gascoyne
- Elliott, Charles Alfred
- Ibbetson, Denzil Charles Jelf
- Norman, Francis Booth
- Norman, Henry Wylie
- Peile, James Braithwaite
- Risley, Herbert Hope
- Robinson, George Frederick Samuel
- Temple, Richard
- "LEE-WARNER, Sir William" (1907). Who's Who, vol. 59: p. 1037.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1914, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 99 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.