Author:William Macneile Dixon
|←Author Index: Di||William Macneile Dixon
|British author, professor and academic.|
- English poetry from Blake to Browning (1896)
- In the republic of letters (1898)
- A primer of Tennyson with a critical essay (1902, 1896 orig?)
- English epic and heroic poetry (1912)
- Poetry and national character: the Leslie Stephen lecture delivered at Cambridge on 13 May 1915 (1915)
- The British navy at war (1917)
- The fleets behind the fleet: the work of the merchant seamen and fishermen in the war (1917)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1946, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.