|←Author Index: Ph||William Phillips
|English mineralogist and geologist|
- Description of the red oxyd of Copper and arsenatied Iron (1811)
- On the Veins of Cornwall (1814)
- On the Oxyd of Tin (1814)
- Outlines of Mineralogy and Geology (1815)
- On the Oxyd of Uranium (1816)
- Elementary Introduction to the Knowledge of Mineralogy (1816)
- On the Angles of the Primitive Crystals of Quartz, and the Sulphate of Barytes (1817)
- On the Measurement and Cleavage of certain Primitive Crystals (1817)
- A selection of Facts from the Best Authorities, arranged so as to form an Outline of the Geology of England and Wales (1818)
- Outlines of the Geology of England and Wales (1822, only part 1 was published), with William Daniel Conybeare
Works about Phillips
- “Phillips, William” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Phillips, William (1775-1828),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.