|←Author Index: Ro||William Robson
- The Walk, or the Pleasures of Literary Associations (1837)
- The Old Playgoer (1846)
- John Railton, or Read and Think (1854)
- The Life of Cardinal Richelieu (1854)
- The Great Sieges of History (1855)
- The Three Musketeers, by Alexandre Dumas (1853)
- History of the Crusades. by Michaud (1852)
- Garibaldi: an Autobiography, ed. by Alexandre Dumas
- History of France, from the invasion of the Franks under Clovis, to the accession of Louis Philippe. by Émile de Bonnechose
- Balthazar by Balzac (1859)
Works about Robson
- “Robson, William,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.