Author:William Travers Jerome
|←Author Index: Je||William Travers Jerome
- “Carl Schurz Attacks Croker and Tammany,” The New York Times, October 23, 1901. (in part)
Works about or mentioning William Travers Jerome
- Addresses in Memory of Carl Schurz, November 21, 1906.
- “Jerome, William Travers,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- “William Travers Jerome as a Reformer” in The Promise of American Life, Chapter VI, New York: The Macmillan Company, 1912.
- Henry Ford, The International Jew, Volume 3: Jewish Influences in American Life, Chapter 54: Jew Wires Direct Tammany's Gentile Puppets (November, 1921).
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1934, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.