Author:William Trufant Foster
|←Author Index: Fo||William Trufant Foster
|An American economist and university professor|
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- "Scientific versus Personal Distribution of College Credits", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 78, April 1911
- Argumentation and Debating (1908)
- Should Students Study? (1917)
- Money (1923)
- Profits (1925)
- Business Without a Buyer (1927)
- The Road to Plenty (1928)
- Progress and Plenty (1930)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1950, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.