|←Author Index: Wi||William Wilberforce
|An English parliamentarian and leader of the campaign against the slave trade.|
- On the Horrors of the Slave Trade (12 May 1789)
- The Practical View of the Prevailing Religious System of Professed Christians in the Higher and Middle Classes of This Country Contrasted with Real Christianity
Works about Wilberforce
- “Wilberforce, William” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Wilberforce, William” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Wilberforce, William,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Lord Eldon and Mr. Wilberforce", by William Hazlitt. Essay in The Spirit of the Age.
- Sonnet to William Wilberforce, Esq. by William Cowper
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.