disambiguation page. It lists works that share the same title. If an article link referred you here, please consider editing it to point directly to the intended page.
This is a |
- Easter, Catholic Encyclopedia (1913)'s article on the holiday
- Easter, a poem by Florence Earle Coates. ("I know the summer fell asleep")
- Éastre, a poem by Florence Earle Coates. ("I, who am ever young,")
- Easter, a poem by Emily Pauline Johnson from Flint and Feather. ("Lent gathers up her cloak of sombre shading")
- Easter, 1916, a poem by William Butler Yeats from Michael Robartes and the Dancer. ("I have met them at close of day")
- Easter, a poem by Joyce Kilmer.