|Elpis Israel (1848) by
Part I: The Rudiments of the World
- Chapter 1 -- The Necessity of a Revelation
- Chapter 2 -- The Creation of the Earth and Man
- Chapter 3 -- God's Law, and How Sin Entered into the World
- Chapter 4 -- The Sentence of Death - The Ruin of the Old World and the Preservation of a Remnant
- Chapter 5 -- Immortality - Religion - "Clergy" and "Laity"
- Chapter 6 -- The Present World in Relation to the World to Come
Part II: The Things of the Kingdom of God, and the Name of Jesus Christ
- Chapter 7 -- The Gospel of the Kingdom in Relation to Israel and the Gentiles
- Chapter 8 -- The Gospel Preached to Abraham: His Faith and Works
- Chapter 9 -- The Gospel Preached to Isaac and Jacob: The Scripture Doctrine of Election
- Chapter 10 -- The Gospel in Relation to the Mosaic Economy
- Chapter 11 -- Things Concerning the Name of Jesus Christ
Part III: The Kingdoms of the World and Their Relation to The Kingdom of God
- Chapter 12 -- Nebuchadnezzar's Image - The Hand of God in Human History
- Chapter 13 -- Roman Babylon and the Resurrection of the Witnesses
- Chapter 14 -- "Vials of the Wrath of God" - Armageddon
- Chapter 15 -- The Eastern Question Before Christ
- Chapter 16 -- The Eastern Question in "the Time of the End"
- Chapter 17 -- The Resurrection of Israel - The Second Exodus - The Millennium - "The End"
Complete edition 
|This work published before January 1, 1923 is in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago.|