|Class B - Philosophy, Psychology and Religion
Subclass X - Christian denominations
|Christadelphians, which rose to prominence in the mid-19th-century.This category lists works related to Christian denominations based on|
- Birmingham Amended Statement of Faith 1898, the most common statement worldwide.
- Doctrines to be Rejected usually second section of above document.
- The Commandments of Christ 53 weekly maxims, usually third section of the above document.
John Thomas 1805-1871
Robert Roberts 1839–1898
- The Christadelphian Instructor, 1886 by Robert Roberts 1954 reprint
- Full text of Prophecy and the Eastern Question, by Robert Roberts 
Thomas Williams 1847-1913
Charles Curwen Walker 1856–1940
Henry Sulley 1845-1940
- Full text of Temple of Ezekiel's prophecy 
Frank Jannaway 1860-1935
- Full text of "Palestine and the powers" 
- Full text of "The British Museum with Bible in hand" 
- Full text of "Palestine and the World"