Executive Order 11354
Under and by virtue of the authority vested in me as President of the United States, it is hereby ordered as follows:
- Section 1 of Executive Order No. 11030 of June 19, 1962, relating to the preparation of Executive orders and proclamations (1 C.F.R. 7.1), is hereby amended by adding at the end thereof the following:
- ‘‘(g) Proclamations issued by the President shall conclude with the following-described recitation—
- ‘‘IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this . . . day of . . . , in the year of our Lord . . . , and of the Independence of the United States of America the . . .’’
- Section 3(a) of Executive Order No. 11030 (C.F.R 7.3(a)), is hereby amended to read as follows:
- ‘‘(a) If the order or proclamation is signed by the President, the original and two copies shall be forwarded to the Director of the Office of the Federal Register for publication in the FEDERAL REGISTER.’’
- Item 1. of Executive Order No. 10347 of April 18, 1952, entitled ‘‘Providing for the Affixing of the Seal of the United States to Certain Presidential Documents,’’ is hereby amended to read as follows:
- ‘‘1. Proclamations by the President of treaties, conventions, protocols, or other international agreements.’’
- The provisions of Executive Order No. 3577 of November 8, 1921, shall not apply to proclamations, protocols, or other international agreements.
- This order shall be effective July 1, 1967.
The White House,
May 26, 1967.
- Executive Order 3577, November 8, 1921;
- Executive Order 10347, April 18, 1952;
- Executive Order 11030, June 19, 1962
- See Related
- Executive Order 11517, March 19, 1970
|This work is in the public domain in the United States because it is a work of the United States federal government (see 17 U.S.C. 105).|