Executive Order 13305
Executive Order 13305 of May 28, 2003
Extension of the President's Information Technology Advisory Committee and the President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the High-Performance Computing Act of 1991 (Public Law 102-194), as amended by the Next Generation Internet Research Act of 1998 (Public Law 105-305), and in order to extend the life of the President's Information Technology Advisory Committee and the President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology so that they may continue to carry out their responsibilities, it is hereby ordered as follows:
- That section 4(b) of Executive Order 13035, as amended, is further amended by deleting "June 1, 2003," and inserting in lieu thereof "June 1, 2005,".
- That section 4(b) of Executive Order 13226 is amended by deleting "2 years from the date of this order," and inserting in lieu thereof "September 30, 2005,".
Billing code 3195–W0–P
- See Related:
- Executive Order 13092, July 24, 1998;
- Executive Order 13113, February 10, 1999;
- Executive Order 13200, February 11, 2001;
- Executive Order 13215, May 31, 2001;
- Executive Order 13349, July 23, 2004;
- Executive Order 13385, September 29, 2005
|This work is in the public domain in the United States because it is a work of the United States federal government (see 17 U.S.C. 105).|