Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act of 2008/Title I/Subtitle A/Part II
—Prevention, Mental Health, and Marketing
|Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act of 2008
Title I - Medicare
Subtitle A - Beneficiary Improvements
Part II - Income Programs
Provisions Relating PART A→
==PART II — INCOME PROGRAMS==
|This work is incomplete. If you'd like to help expand it, see the help pages and the style guide, or leave a comment on this work's talk page.|
- 1 Sec. 111. Extension of Qualifying Individual (QI) Program.
- 2 Sec. 112. Application of Full LIS Subsidy Assets Test Under Medicare Savings Program.
- 3 Sec. 113. Eliminating Barriers to Enrollment.
- 4 Sec. 114. Elimination of Medicare PART D Late Enrollment Penalties Paid by Subsidy Eligible Individuals.
- 5 Sec. 115. Eliminating Application of Estate Recovery.
- 6 Sec. 116. Exemptions From Income and Resources for Determination of Eligibility for Low-Income Subsidy.
- 7 Sec. 117. Judicial Review of Decisions of the Commissioner of Social Security Under the Medicare PART D Low-Income Subsidy Program.
- 8 Sec. 118. Translation of Model Form.
- 9 Sec. 119. Medicare Enrollment Assistance.