|Class I - Texts by Country
Subclass N - Nations
|This page links to documents of historical importance related to the nation of Austria.|
- Oh! thou my Austria! (1849) by Anton von Klesheim, translated by John Philip Sousa et al.
- The Fall of Austria from The Atlantic Monthly (December 1866).
- Austrian Health Resorts Throughout the Year (1889) by William Fraser Rae
- Stirring Times in Austria (1898) by Mark Twain
- My Years at the Austrian Court (1915) by Author:Nellie Ryan
- Treaty of Peace between the United States of America and Austria, 8 November 1921.
- United Nations Security Council Resolution 109: Member Admission for Austria by the United Nations, 15 December 1955.
- “Austria” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Austria-Hungary” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Austria, Upper” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Austria, Lower” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Austrian Succession, War of the” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- Austria-Hungary from The New Student's Reference Work (1914)
- International Religious Freedom Reports from United States State Department: 2006
- Primary documents on history of Austria from Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University