|Class G - Geography, Anthropology and Recreation
Subclass T - Manners and customs
|Fashion and clothing-related texts|
- "Dress and Physique of the Point-Barrow Eskimos", by John Murdoch in Popular Science Monthly Volume 38, December 1890.
- "Dress and Adornment I", by Frederick Starr in Popular Science Monthly Volume 39, August 1891.
- "Dress and Adornment II", by Frederick Starr in Popular Science Monthly Volume 39, October 1891.
- 20th century Models
- CORSETS: An Analysis
- Caplin - Health and Beauty (1864)
- Chronic Backache
- Civilisation in relation to the abdominal viscera, with remarks on the corset
- Health and beauty by Caplin
- Impressions on Polly
- Posture & Foundation Garments
- Retail Price List 1914
- "Style is a greater Social Asset than Beauty"
- Instructions in Spirella Corsetry
- Fashions And Figures
- The Corset
- Toleration of the corset
- United States patent 425520
- United States patent 708773
- United States patent 866869
- United States patent 956957
- United States patent 991315
- United States patent 999388
- United States patent number:848479