|Class B - Philosophy, Psychology and Religion
Subclass L - Religion
|Jainism hosted on Wikisource.This category lists works related to|
- Acaranga Sutra
- Kalpa Sutra
- Tattvartha Sutra
- Uttaradhayayana Sutra
- Dravyasaṃgraha by Ācārya Nemicandra
- Mangala Sutra (Auspicious verses)
- Namotthunam (Obeisance to verses)
- Logassa (Illuminator of the Universe)
- The rise, decline and renewals of Sramanic religious traditions within the Indic civilisation with particualr reference to the evolution of Jain sramanic culture and its impact on the Indic civilisation
- “Jainism,” by Charles Francis Aiken in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Jains” by Thomas William Rhys Davids in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Jains” in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.