|Class G - Geography, Anthropology and Recreation
Subclass B - Physical geography
|This category lists works primarily dealing with the subjects of specific mountains, such as mountain climbing or volcanoes.|
- The Mountain of Venus by Sabine Baring-Gould (1866-68)
- Mountains and mountain-climbing; records of adventure and enterprise among the famous mountains of the world, 1883 by William Henry Davenport Adams
- Mountain Climbing, 1897 by Edward L. Wilson
- Charles Ernest Fay, “Mountain Climbing,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- Steep Trails, 1918 by John Muir
- Dedication of Mount Baden-Powell, 1931 speech by Frederick Russell Burnham
- History of the Tenth Light Division (Alpine), 1946 by the Centre of Military History
- The Ascent of Denali, 1915 by Hudson Stock
- On a Mountain, by Ambrose Bierce
- The Haunted Mountain, by Robert E. Howard
- The Young Mountaineers, by Mary Noailles Murfree
- Mountain Pictures, by John Greenleaf Whittier
- The Mountain and the Lake, 1912 by Robert W. Service
- The Mountain, 1914 by Robert Frost
- Nor Mountain hinder Me, by Emily Dickinson
- The Mountain sat upon the Plain, by Emily Dickinson
- “Mount Calvary,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Mount Thabor,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Mount Carmel,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Mount Athos,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.