|Class I - Texts by Country
Subclass N - Nations
|This page links to documents of historical importance related to the nation of Scotland.|
- Scotland, 1838 by William Beattie
- Scotland's Influence on Civilization, 1885 by Leroy Jones Halsey 
- Scotland, 1907 by Elizabeth Wilson Grierson
- A Tour in Scotland, 1772 Thomas Pennant
- A Journey to the Western Islands of Scotland, 1775 by Samuel Johnson
- The Journal of a Tour to the Hebrides, 1785 by James Boswell
- History of the Scottish Expedition to Norway in 1612, 1886 by Thomas Michell 
- “Hutton, James” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- On the Geology of various parts of Scotland, 1814 by John MacCulloch
- On the Vitrified Forts of Scotland, 1814 by John MacCulloch
- The Bluebell of Scotland
- Scotland the Brave by Cliff Hanley
- Scots Wha Hae or Bannockburn by Robert Burns
- The Tears of Scotland by Tobias Smollett
- The Parting Glass by Anonymous
- “Wallace, Sir William” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- Robert the Bruce and the struggle for Scottish independence, 1909 by Herbert Maxwell
- 1320 Declaration of Arbroath
- 1328 Treaty of Edinburgh-Northampton
- 1706 Speech against the Union by Lord John Hamilton
- 1707 Act of Union 1707
- 1988 Scotch Whiskey Act 1988
- “Established Church of Scotland,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Free Church of Scotland,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- Articles Declaratory of the Constitution of the Church of Scotland
- Caritatis Studium (1898) (Encyclical by Pope Leo XIII)
- Church of Scotland Act 1921
- National Covenant of the Church of Scotland
- “Scotland,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Scotland” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.