|Class G - Geography, Anthropology and Recreation
Subclass V - Recreation and leisure
|This index lists texts related to common sports.|
- Professionalism in Sports, by Theodore Roosevelt
- National Sports of Canada Act, 1994 legislation making lacrosse and ice hockey national sports
- Casey at the Bat, 1888 poem by Ernest Lawrence Thayer
- Baseball Joe on the School Nine, 1912 fiction book by Lester Chadwick
- Charles Comiskey Affidavit, 1915 by Charles Comiskey
- Lou Gehrig's Farewell to Baseball, 1939
- Baseball Guide and Record Book 1962, by John George Taylor Spink, Paul A. Rickart, and Clifford Kachline (transcription project)
- Evolution of the Ball, 1963
- Crowd of 100,000 at the Speedway, newspaper article about the Indy 500
- Harroun Only One Sure of His Place, newspaper article about the Indy 500
- Harroun is in Lead at 300, newspaper article about the Indy 500
- One Dead and Many Injured, newspaper article about the Indy 500
- The Great Race, newspaper article about the Indy 500
- Train and Trolley Bear in Thousands, newspaper article about the Indy 500
- Milan Motor Races, newspaper article about the first race held at Monza circuit in Italy
- Captain Geach's Narrow Escape, newspaper article about 1920 motor race at Brooklands.
- The French Grand Prix, Series of newspaper articles about the first French Grand Prix in 1906.
- Automobilism: The French Grand Prix, first published in The Times in June, 1906.
- Autos for French race, first published in the New York Times on April 15, 1906.
- French Auto Race Today, first published in the New York Times on June 26, 1906.
- Grand Prix De France, first published in the Evening Post on July 2, 1906.
- Automobile Race, published in the Colonist on July 2, 1906.
- Automobile Grand Prix, published in the Grey River Argus on July 2, 1906.
- Big Motor Race In France, first published in the Sydney Times on July 4, 1906.
- Cricket by W. G. Grace (ghostwritten by W. Methven Brownlee)
- The international cricket match, 1859
- Reply from the New South Wales Cricket Association, 1879
- Mike by P. G. Wodehouse, 1909
- Fastest Bicycle Rider in the World: The Story of a Colored Boy's Indomitable Courage and Success Against Great Odds, autobiography by Marshall W. Taylor
- The Adventure of the Solitary Cyclist, short story by Arthur Conan Doyle
- The Wheels of Chance: A Bicycling Idyll, comic novel by H. G. Wells
- Taming the Bicycle, by Mark Twain
- Angling as described in the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica
- A Book on Angling, pre 1893 by Francis Francis
- An Angler, poem by William Browne
- Sheffield Rules, 1858
- Laws of the Game, 1863 by The Football Association
- "English Soccer Transfers" in The New York Times, June 7, 1914
- "British Football Scandal" in The New York Times, December 27, 1915
- The Dead Shot: Sportman's Complete Guide, pre-1893