|Class I - Texts by Country
Subclass N - Nations
|This page links to documents of historical importance related to the nation of Tibet.|
- Chapter 45 from The Travels of Marco Polo, by Marco Polo, 1920 translation by Henry Yule
- "Tibet," in Littell's Living Age, June 22, 1878.
- "The Topmost Country of the Earth", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 21, August 1882.
- In the Forbidden Land, 1898 by Arnold Henry Savage Landor
- Tibet & Nepal, 1905 by Arnold Henry Savage Landor (External scan)
- Wonder Tales from Tibet, 1922 by Eleanore Myers Jewett (External scan)
- Convention Between Great Britain and China Respecting Tibet, 1906
- Seventeen Point Agreement for the Peaceful Liberation of Tibet, 23 May, 1951, between China and tibet
- Treaty between Tibet and Mongolia, 1913
- Simla Accord, 3 July 1914 between the United Kingdom, China and Tibet