The Beasts of Tarzan
|The Beasts of Tarzan (1914)
|Google Books.Originally serialized in All-Story Cavalier magazine in 1914, the novel was first published in book form by A. C. McClurg in 1916. Full book scan of the 1916 A.L. Burt edition available at|
||The source document of this text is not known.
Please see this document's talk page for details for verification. "Source" means a location at which other users can find a copy of this work. Ideally this will be a scanned copy of the original that can be uploaded to Wikimedia Commons and proofread. If not, it is preferably a URL; if one is not available, please explain on the talk page.
- Chapter I: Kidnapped
- Chapter II: Marooned
- Chapter III: Beasts at Bay
- Chapter IV: Sheeta
- Chapter V: Mugambi
- Chapter VI: A Hideous Crew
- Chapter VII: Betrayed
- Chapter VIII: The Dance of Death
- Chapter IX: Chivalry or Villainy
- Chapter X: The Swede
- Chapter XI: Tambudza
- Chapter XII: A Black Scoundrel
- Chapter XIII: Escape
- Chapter XIV: Alone in the Jungle
- Chapter XV: Down the Ugambi
- Chapter XVI: In the Darkness of the Night
- Chapter XVII: On the Deck of the "Kincaid"
- Chapter XVIII: Paulvitch Plots Revenge
- Chapter XIX: The Last of the "Kincaid"
- Chapter XX: Jungle Island Again
- Chapter XXI: The Law of the Jungle
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1950, so this work is also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. This work may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.