Works I've loaded 
- Bertrand Russell (1915) The Ethics of War - A paper he wrote before being sacked by Trinity College, though his views on colonial wars made me gag.
- Charles Darwin, Alfred Russel Wallace (1858) On the Tendency of Species to form Varieties; and on the Perpetuation of Varieties and Species by Natural Means of Selection - the original double paper published by the Linnean Society with an introduction by Charles Lyell and Joseph Hooker.
- Alfred Russel Wallace (1889) Darwinism - actually one of the best 19C accounts, despite the last chapter.
- Bertrand Russell (1916) Why Men Fight - Lectures given in New York. Half the first chapter was all that was available from here and a number of other websites.
- Ludwig Wittgenstein (1922) Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus A seminal work of 20th Century philosophy, proofread but the index file was there.
- Iraq's Weapons of Mass Destruction (2002) The infamous September Dossier
- Sigmund Freud (1917) Wit and its relation to the unconscious - still quite a few of Freud's works not there yet.