We do not have a set of Thai works in Category:Works by original language. Also, Thai Wikisource needs help. See th:แม่แบบ:หัวเรื่อง. They also have a template th:แม่แบบ:เปิดหน้า. John Vandenberg (chat) 05:00, 5 October 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks John. I just made SUL account there but I do not have a Thai keyboard. Maybe one day I will copy stuff over. JoJo (talk) 11:23, 5 October 2008 (UTC)
There is a lot that can be done here with your knowledge of the Thai language. :-)
Phleng Chat has some Thai text on it. If it is the same as th:เพลงชาติไทย, the Thai text can be removed from the English language page. Was Phleng Chat originally written in Thai? If so, we can put that page into a new Category:Works originally in Thai (I believe there are more than one Thai language?, so a more precise category name is probably required). John Vandenberg (chat) 00:39, 6 October 2008 (UTC)
Thailand topical index
We do not have a page for Thailand on Wikisource:Texts by Country. Wikisource:Thailand would contain a list of any works that we have relating to "Thailand", and red links for any important texts that we should have. John Vandenberg (chat) 00:41, 6 October 2008 (UTC)
Hi John. I try to answer your questions.
-  here in the box on the right it says "Thai wikipedia more info on Thai music".
- 2482 is Thai Buddha year, 2482 is 1939, year it was made official.
- Yes Pheleng Chat was written in Thai first. The translation is pretty good there.
- There is only one Thai language, but it does have dialects--just like English. Some of the hill tribes have another language too, but that are not Thai.
- Does that help? Let me or R know if you need more. — Jojo • Talk • 15:34, 12 October 2008 (UTC)