Author:Arthur Burdett Frost
- W. L. Alden: The Moral Pirates (1881)
- Lewis Carroll: Rhyme? and Reason? (1883) (in part, with Henry Holiday)
- Joel Chandler Harris: The Chronicles of Aunt Minervy Ann (1899)
- English Railroad Methods in Scribner's Magazine, Vol. 16 (1894)
- Ellis Parker Butler: "Once a Penguin Always a Penguin" (1921, Harper's Magazine)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1928, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 94 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse