Author:Arthur James Mason
(Redirected from Author:A. J. Mason)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ma||Arthur James Mason
|English cleric; Canon of Canterbury Cathedral; formerly Lady Margaret Professor of Divinity, Master of Pembroke College, Cambridge, Vice-Chancellor of Cambridge University|
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "A. J. M."
- The persecution of Diocletian : a historical essay (1876) (external scan)
- The faith of the Gospel : a manual of Christian doctrine (1888) (external scan)
- The relation of confirmation to baptism : as taught in Holy Scripture and the Fathers (1891) (external scan)
- Thomas Cranmer (1898) (external scan)
- The historic martyrs of the primitive church (1905) (external scan)
- Life of William Edward Collins, Bishop of Gibraltar (1912) (external scan)
- The Church of England and episcopacy (1914) (external scan)
- “Benson, Edward White,” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
Works about Mason