|←Author Index: Qu||Adolphe Quetelet
|Belgian astronomer, mathematician, statistician and sociologist.|
||There are no works listed on Wikisource for this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
- First International Maritime Conference Held for Devising an Uniform System of Meteorological Observations at Sea (1853)
- Meteorological Observations at Sea (1853) by Sholto Percy
- Chapter 5 of Matthew Fontaine Maury by Diane Fontaine Corbin
- "Quetelet on the Science of Man", by Edward Burnett Tylor in Popular Science Monthly Volume 1, May 1872.
- “Quételet, Adolphe” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Quetelet, Lambert Adolphe Jacques,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.