|←Author Index: Ar||Agnes Arber
|"renowned British plant morphologist and anatomist, historian of botany and philosopher of biology."|
- Arber, Agnes (1912), Herbals, their origin and evolution
- Arber, Agnes (1913), "Nehemiah Grew 1641—1712" in Oliver, Francis Wall (ed.), Makers of British botany:45–64.
- Arber, Agnes (1920), Water plants: A study of aquatic angiosperms (1920)
- Arber, Agnes (1925), Monocotyledons: A morphological study
- Arber, Agnes (1934), The Gramineae: A study of cereal, bamboo and grass
- Goethe, Johann Wolfgang von; Arber, Agnes (translator) (1946), Goethe's Botany: The Metamorphosis of Plants (1790) and Tobler's Ode to Nature (1782).
- Arber, Agnes (1954), The mind and the eye: A study of the biologist's standpoint
- Arber, Agnes (1957), The manifold and the one (1957).