(Redirected from Author:C. Wren Hoskyns)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ho||Chandos Wren- Hoskyns
|English landowner, agriculturist and author|
- Annual Address delivered before the Warwickshire Natural History and Archæological Society Warwick, 1848, 8vo.
- A short Enquiry into the History of Agriculture in Ancient and in Modern Times London, 1849, 8vo.
- Talpa, or the Chronicles of a Clay Farm London, 1852, 8vo; 4th edit., 1857. (external scan)
- Agricultural Statistics London, 1856, 8vo.
- The Battle Line of History, Lecture at Leominster London, 1864, 8vo.
- Occasional Essays London, 1866, 8vo. (external scan)
- Land in England, Land in Ireland, and Land in other Lands London, 1869, 8vo. (external scan)
- The Land Laws of England; Systems of Land Tenure in various Countries, published for the Cobden Club 1870, republished 1870, 1881, 8vo. (external scan)
- A Catechism on the English Land System London, 1873, 8vo. (external scan)
- (contrib.) Systems of Land Tenure in Various Countries
Works about Hoskyns
- "Hoskyns, Chandos Wren-," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.