|←Author Index: Co||John Calvin Coolidge Jr.
Warren Harding; succeeded by Herbert Hoover. 29th Vice President (1921 - 1923), with Harding, succeeding Thomas R. Marshall; succeeded by Charles G. Dawes. 48th Governor of Massachusetts (1919 - 1921), 46th Governor of Massachusetts (1916 - 1919)
30th President President of the United States (1923 – 1929), with Charles G. Dawes (1925 - 1929), succeeding |
The icon identifies that the work includes a spoken word version.
- Calvin Coolidge's Inaugural Address (2 August 1923)
State of the Union Addresses
- First State of the Union address (6 December 1923)
- Second State of the Union address (3 December 1924)
- Third State of the Union address (8 December 1925)
- Fourth State of the Union address (7 December 1926)
- Fifth State of the Union address (6 December 1927)
- Sixth State of the Union address (4 December 1928)
- America and the War (1920)
- Speech on the Occasion of the 150th Anniversary of the Declaration of Independence (1926)
- Duty of Government (1920)
- Equal Rights (1920)
- Law and Order (1920)
- “Coolidge, Calvin,” in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co.
- “Coolidge, Calvin,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.