Author:Charles Francis Adams
|←Author Index: Ad||Charles Francis Adams
|John Quincy Adams and Louisa Catherine Johnson and the grandson of President John Adams and Abigail Adams.American lawyer, politician, diplomat and writer. He was the son of President|
- “Speech of the Honorable Charles Francis Adams” from Banquet to the Honorable Carl Schurz, Delmonico's Restaurant, New York City, March 2, 1899.
Works about Adams
- “Adams, Charles Francis” by Thompson Cooper in Men of the Time (11th ed.), 1884.
- “Adams, Charles Francis,” in Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography, New York: D. Appleton and Co. (1900)
- “Adams, Charles Francis,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Adams, Charles Francis,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Adams, Charles Francis,” in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- “Adams, Charles Francis,” in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
- “Adams, Charles Francis,” in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co.
- “Adams, John” by Joseph McCabe in A Biographical Dictionary of Ancient, Medieval, and Modern Freethinkers, 1945.
- Treaty between the United States and Great Britain for the Suppression of the Slave Trade, 1862
- “In the Last Ditch,” an editorial from The New York Times, July 28, 1902.
- “Mabini Finds Champions” in The New York Times, December 24, 1902, p. 9.