Author:Donald Robert Perry Marquis
|←Author Index: Ma||Donald Robert Perry Marquis
|American poet, artist, newspaper columnist, humorist, playwright and author.|
- A Nightmare
- Danny's Own Story (1912)
- Dreams and Dust Poetry and prose collection (1915)
- Cruise of the Jasper B (1916)
- Hermione and Her Little Group of Serious Thinkers (1916)
- Autobiographical Sketch (1916)
- "The Pacifist's Lament" a poem from Fifes and Drums (1917) by Vigilantes; p. 24.
- Noah and Jonah N Cap'n John Smith (1921)
- The Old Soak (1921)
- Carter and Other People (1921)
- Sonnets to a Red Haired Lady and Famous Love Affairs (1922)
- Poems and Portraits (1922)
- The Revolt of the Oyster (1922)
- The Dark Hours (1924)
- Out of the Sea (1927)
- Archy and Mehitabel (1927) — Copyrighted in the United States until 2022 due to Renewal R138753
- Off The Arm (1930)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1937, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.