|←Author Index: Hy||Douglas Hyde
An Craoibhín Aoibhinn; Irish scholar of the Irish language
Known as |
This author wrote articles for the 1913 Catholic Encyclopedia, and the list on this page is complete.
- A plea for the Irish language, Dublin University Review August 1886
- Literary history of Ireland, (1899)
- Besides the Fire: a collection of Irish Gaelic folk stories (1890)
- "The Necessity for the De-Anglicising the Irish Nation" manifesto presented to National Literary Society in Dublin (1892)
- Abhráin diadha Chúige Connacht or Religious songs of Connacht (1906)
- Story of early Gaelic literature, New Irish Library (1905)
- Fairy and folk tales of the Irish peasantry, W. B. Yeats (1888)
- “Pearse, Patrick Henry,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.
Contributions to the Catholic Encyclopedia
- Brehon Laws
- Annals of the Four Masters
- Irish Literature
- Torlogh O'Carolan
- Charles O'Conor (2)
- Eugene O'Curry
- Donogh Mór O'Daly
- John O'Dugan
- “Hyde, Douglas,” in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
- “Hyde, Douglas,” in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)
- “Hyde, Douglas,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.