Author:Ellen Gould White
(Redirected from Author:Ellen G. White)
|←Author Index: Wh||Ellen Gould White
|19th-century prophet, whose writings form the crux of the Seventh-day Adventist Church|
- A Sketch of the Christian Experience and Views of Ellen G. White, 1851
- Conflict of the Ages Series
- Patriarchs and Prophets, 1890  The story of the conflict between good and evil--between Christ and Satan--from its beginning, starting with the origin of evil, then taking up the creation of the world, the Bible patriarchs, Israel's Egyptian bondage and Exodus, and their establishment in Canaan up to the time of David.
- Prophets and Kings opens with the story of Solomon’s reign over Israel and continues through the remaining kings of Israel and Judah including the times of the prophets, and ends with the nation’s exile and captivity.
- The Desire of Ages The classic on the life and ministry of Jesus.
- The Acts of the Apostles The story of the early Christian church through the rest of New Testament times.
- The Great Controversy (1911) picks up the story at the destruction of Jerusalem and follows, in broad outline, the major issues of the conflict between Christ and Satan as they have been seen in the history of the Christian church down to our own day--and beyond, based on what the Bible says will yet take place.
- Christ's Object Lessons
- Mind, Character and Personality
- The Ministry of Healing
- The Sanctified Life
- Testimonies to Ministers and Gospel Workers
- Sketches from the Life of Paul (1883)
- Steps to Christ, 1892
- Thoughts From the Mount of Blessing
- Christ's Deepest Truths
- A Solemn Appeal
- Welfare Ministry
Works about White