(Redirected from Author:Ernest Gambier Parry)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ga||Ernest Gambier-Parry
|English soldier, artist, and writer |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "E. G.-P." in vol. 55
- Suakin, 1885: Being a Sketch of the Campaign of this Year (1885)  (published as 'An Officer who was there')
- The Story of Dick (1892) 
- Annals of an Eton house, with some notes on the Evans family (1907) 
- Ainslie Gore, a sketch from life (1914) 
- Sketches of a Yachting Cruise
- The Pageant of my Day
- Murphy: A Message to Dog-lovers
- Allegories of the Land
- The Spirit of the Old Folk
- "Taylor, Reynell George," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works about Parry