Author:Frederic George Stephens
(Redirected from Author:Frederick George Stephens)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: St||Frederic George Stephens
|English art critic, associate of the Pre-Raphaelites |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "F. G. S."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "F. G. S."
- Sir Edwin Landseer (1880)
- Memorials of William Mulready, R.A. (1890)
- A Memoir of George Cruikshank (1891)
- Dante Gabriel Rossetti (1894)
Contributions to the DNB, 1901 Supplement
- "Gilbert, Sir John," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Holl, Frank," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Rossetti, Dante Gabriel," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) (in part)